Now lets talk about the basic steps to improve your website SEO. There are many techniques and strategies to improve you website visibility in search engine. The main goal is to get to a higher page ranking for your website so it can appear first before others in search engine results (which means the website has a higher visibility) Below I will be explaining the basic steps a website owner can take to improve website visibility in search engine results which bring potential costumers and subscribers to your website.
Here are several basic steps you can take to increase your search engine visibility and boost your SEO experience for your website.
I. Creating backlinks to your webpages.
II. Well selected keywords.
III. Well organized website.
I. Creating backlinks to your webpages.
The number one way to get search engines attention when it comes to page ranking and search engine results visibility is by creating backlinks to your webpages. Not just backlinks but quality backlinks.
What is backlinks? Backlinks are links that bounds your website to another website. When your website is mentioned in another website that redirects to your website this create an inbound link which is called a backlink. How can backlinks help in SEO? If your website has so many backlinks, it means its been mentioned and hyperlinked in many other websites which means your website can be located or redirected or hyperlinks from many other websites to your website, your website can potentially get visitors from other website, so its clearly that your website is popular on the internet.
Search engines picks websites with the most high qualify backlinks as the most relevant search results for search engine users. A quality backlinks are outbound links that redirect to your website from already popular websites (website with high page ranking) so the most visible website in a search engine is determines by the qualities of its backlinks.
What are the method of creating backlinks to your website? Here are several ways you can use to create backlinks to your website.
1. Building resource page links.
2. Broking link building.
3. Guest blog article.
4. Writing Testimonies about other website's products you are using.
5. Using ad campaign products.
1. Building resource page links. This is one of the most common and effective way of creating backlinks to your website. Most SEO experts uses resource page building tactics to grow backlinks in a website. Most resource pages will give you a quality backlink if you successful link your webpage to them.
What is resource page? Is a website that has many helpful information and links about a given topics. You can get useful information and links about a topic in a resource website, either you specifically search or scroll to the topic. Or some resource websites are specifically about a given topic and with many useful information and links (which is the resources to that topic).
How to build a resource page links to your website or webpages.
Its a simple task to build a resource page links to you website. Just follow the simple steps below.
a. Search for resource pages.
b. Contact them to add your resource.
a. Search for resource pages. There are thousands of resource pages online in various search engine. All you need to do is to search for the relevant resource pages that specifically fits your niche.
How to find a resource page. Use a search engine like Google, Yahoo, e.t.c. And search for resource pages. For example, if your niche is about fashion and you have the latest fashion trends you want to share in your website, search for resource pages that has fashion resources. Enter, "fashion intitle:resources inurl:links.html" to a search engine query then search, you will get thousands of resource links about fashion. You cannot just go for only one of them but as many as you can. Select the most relevant and high qualify and also specifically to your niche, because the quality backlinks your website have, the higher your page ranking will go.
b. Contact them to add your resource. In every resource page there are contact page just like any other websites, there are also suggestions page and even a page where you can add your website link. So if its a suggestion page or a contact page, just follow the instructions and contact them. Try to be polite and send them a massage about your niche and how it can be a better resource to add in there website. Every resource page owner is looking for more resource pages to add to there website so that their pages will be more relevant, show them what you got and they will add it to their resource pages. Make sure your niche is specifically fit to the resource page you are contacting.
2. Broking link building. Another good source of getting backlinks to your webpages is by building broking links. Broken links are webpage that is not of use. Links you click on and it takes you to a blank page that shows a code 404 page. It means the page is useless and its called a broken link.
How does broken links be a good source for backlinks? Broken links happened to be from website pages which are linked to nowhere so all you have to do is to link your own webpage to it.
How to link your webpage to a broken link? First of all you will search for websites with broken links. This websites you are searching for with broken links, the links has to be the same type contents with your website. There are tool you can use to search for broken links in websites. Tools in Ahrefs SEO toolbar can help you locate websites with broken links nut make sure that it fits your niche. After locating plenty of broken links then you have to contact the owner of the website if they can replace the broken link with your webpage. A website owner usually doesn't want there website to have a broken link so having to offer your webpage to that link might be a good idea for the website owner.
Building broken links to your website not just only gives you backlinks but its also a good source for traffics and visitors from other websites as well.
3. Guest blog article. Its a process where you feature your article in someone else's website either by invitation or a website that features other blog by submission of articles. This is a great advantage for audience from another website to see your content and also a good source for backlinks.
How can you build backlinks by guest blog? By submitting your article as a guest blog, you will get hyperlinked by that website you submit your article to if its featured as a guest article. So if its a reputable website to Google or other search engine, it can lift your page ranking as well.
How to be a guest blogger. There are many ways to become a guest blogger but here are some few ways you can be a guest blogger
a. Business Associate.
b. Search for Blogs.
c. Article Submission.
a. Business Associate. By having business associate, you can ask some of your associate who has a reputable blog for you to be a guest blogger by writing an article for them. The blog has to fit your content.
b. Search for blogs. You can search for blog in search engines that fits your content and write to the owner that you will like to be a guest blogger. Blogs owner can really use some extra content in there blog so if you ask to assist with a guest blog, they will be happy to invite you.
c. Article submission. There are several websites that specifically meant for blog submission, where you can submit your articles for there audience to read. You can search for websites like that and submit your article.
4. Writing testimonies about other websites products you are using. You can get backlinks from other websites by using a tactics which involves in writing testimonies about the products you are using and send it to their website.
How does writing testimonies about other peoples products fetches you backlinks? Its simple, all you need to do is to write your testimonies about how great their products is and how its beneficial after that make sure you write your name and also your website. You can send it through the website contact form or if they have a testimony form. What producers are looking for is how satisfying there products is to consumers so if you write a nice testimonies about a product you have used, they might want to add your testimony to there website including your name and also your website and that will give you a backlink from that website. If you want to add your website to a testimony, make sure its a website that suits your own website contents. Like you can't have a website about selling phone and write a testimony with your website link which is a medical store. If the website is about fashion and your website has something to do with fashion, its a perfect match for a backlink.
5. Using ad campaign. By using ad campaign to promote your website, you do not only get traffics to your website, it also creates backlinks . So using ad campaign can provide you with some backlinks to your website.
II. Well selected keywords.
Keywords are another important factor when it comes to SEO. If you are optimizing your website for search engine visibility, you cannot ignore keywords. First of all let's know more about keywords.
What are keywords? Keywords are words and phrases that are typed into a search engine query to get related search results. Or words and phrases that you input when indexing your website to a search engine so search engine users can find your website by inputting the same words and phrases when searching for contents online.
Before indexing your website to a search engine, you need to select some words and phrases that better explain your website contents which is the keywords. So when someone searching for a content or website online and input words or phrases which is the same words and phrases that you use when indexing your website to a search engine the person will get a search results including your website contents.
Types of keywords. There are three basic types of keywords which is.
1. Head keywords.
2. Body keywords.
3 Long tail keywords.
1. Head keywords. Are keywords with just one or two words. This type of keywords has more search volume and little conversion rate.
2. Body keywords. Are keywords with two to three words. This type of keywords has medium search volume and medium conversion rate.
3. Long tail keywords. Are keywords with four or more words. This type of keywords has low search volume and high conversion rate. (conversion rate is the amount of search audience among the total search volume who is searching specifically for your website content and become one of your website visitors). Having a powerful combination of keywords can play a basic role in optimizing your website visibility in a search engine results.
Here are several ways you can optimize your website visibility in a search engine results.
1. Discover the keywords that drives more traffics.
2. Make use of Analytics tools.
3. Use a meta title and descriptions.
4. Use images.
1. Discover the keywords that is more effective. One of the basic step to have an optimized keywords for a better search engine visibility to your website is by discovering the keywords that are more effective in driving traffics to your website. You can start by doing a thorough research and get a target of the best constructed keywords you can focus on to reach you website visibility goal.
How to discover the right keywords for your website content. Your webpages contains thousand of keywords depending on the amount of text contents it has. So every pages in your website has unique texts that can be relevant for keywords.
Here are three way you can discover the right keywords for your website content.
a. Figure out the keywords your potential audience might want to use when searching for your website.
b. Doing research on search engines.
c. Using keywords tool.
a. Figure out the keywords your potential audience might want to use when searching for your website. Think like a potential audience to your website content and figure out what keywords you might want to enter when searching for your website content. By doing that you can get so many common ideas that a potential audience may come up with when searching for your kind of website content.
b. Doing research on search engines. Enter an idea you think a potential audience will enter when searching for you kind of website, some search engines like Google displays related searches. (This are words or phrases used by other people searching for the same contents) You can use that to know what people may enter when searching for your website contents.
c. Using keywords tool. Keywords tool helps you generate hundreds of relevant keywords for your website content. All you need to do is to search for keywords tools in google and other search engines as well. Most of these marketing tools are free.
With the help of an analytics tool you can get reports on which keywords fetches the most traffic and helps you determines the keywords that are better off in driving traffics to your website. By using analytics tool you can know which keywords that works best for your website visibility.
2. Make use of Analytics tool. Analytics tool are free tool that helps very effectively when analysing your website performance. Its really effective when it comes to managing and choosing the right keywords for your webpages.
How can Analytics tool help you optimize your website visibility in search engines? You can monitor your website keywords performance. Your website keywords plays a huge part in driving traffics and audiences to your website. So to make the right decision when choosing your webpage keywords you can use the help of analytics tools to get reports on the keywords and page links that provide the most traffics. With this datas, you can make the right decision on which keywords you can focus on.
3. Use meta title and descriptions. What are meta title and description? Meta title are the main subject or headline of a website in a search result when it comes up in a search engine. While meta description, is a short description of your website when shown in a search engine result. Using meta title and description is another powerful way to optimize your website search engine visibility. Using your website keywords to describe your meta description and title can go a long way in driving traffics to your website. All you need to do is to construct a meta description based on the keywords you are focusing on and also base on the page content text that very much describe and explain your website for searcher who are searching for the kind of contents in your website.
Meta title and description are base on your page title and headlines but there are SEO tool that can help adjust it for you. But if you don't have those SEO tools, you can make sure you use a powerful page title and headlines in your webpages so search engine can come up with a very unique meta title and description for your website.
4. You can also use images to optimize your website visibility in a search engine. Images in your website can optimize your search engine results. How does it works with keywords? Image can work with keywords simply by the image file name. When using images on your webpages use the images that is meaningful to your website content or has connection with your keywords and also the images has a file name that matches your keywords so it can be located and connected to your website in image search results.
5. Study your competitor. When it come to search engines, your website has thousands of competitors who has the same kind of contents with you. So to optimize your visibility, you need to stand out from the crowd.
There are several ways your website can be at the top when it comes to visibility in search engine with the help of a keywords.
a. Set up an analysis routine to study the website that are similar to yours.
b. Search for websites that are similar to yours in a search engine and compare the difference of why its more visible or less visible than your website
c. Make some improvement to your keywords and your content to optimize and stand out from other similar websites.
d. Use analytics tool to study your website data and compare with other similar websites for improvement.
III. Well organized website.
If you may have noticed, when you search for information in a search engine, the website that comes up first happens to be a well organized website than the rest in the bottom. A well organized website is a website with the features below.
1. Quality content.
2. Image and videos.
3. Site map.
1. Quality contents. For your website to have a search engine priority, you had to have a quality contents. A meaningful content that matches what your website is all about and a well titled topics. How can a quality contents and title helps improve your search engine visibility? If you have a well written content and title that matches what your website is all about, it will form a cluster of keywords that will help a bit to make your website visible to search engine. Sometimes crawler search engines helps your website form keywords in automated indexing, so with a quality content and well matched title, your website will have some improvement and priority to search engine results, mostly a well titled topics for your niche.
2. Images and Videos. Having meaningful images and videos that matches your website contents and what your website is all about can help improve a website visibility in search engine results because, search engine also index images and videos if they have a file name so this is a good chance for your website to be located in a search engine results through the help of your website images and videos. So a nice images and videos that matches very much with your niche can help your website go a long way when it come to priority in search engine results.
3. Site map. A site map is the list of pages in a domain. A website with a site map can help a search engine crawler to easily crawl your webpages. So every single pages in your website can be easily indexed by a search engine crawler with a site map.
By following the above steps, no doubt your website will be at the top 10 Google ranking and other search engines as well. And take your website and business to another level.